Spain vs Costa Rica
World Cup – 2022
Date: Wednesday, 23 November 2022
Kick-of at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Al Thumama Stadium.
Steps to Watch Women's Football World cup Online
- Get a trusted VPN for Football. Go with ExpressVPN (Currently Offering : 3 Months free on annual Plan)
- Download apps and Install to your Device.
- Connect to the United Kingdom server
- Go to BBC iplayer / ITV Hub
- Start watching Women's Football World cup Live stream anywhere!
Free Streaming with Different country Server
Spain will take on Costa Rica in the first group stage game of the World Cup, with both teams needing a win to advance.
The Spanish men’s soccer team is high on confidence after making it to the semifinals of their League A tournament. Now, Germany faces them in Group C, which starts with a tough game against Costa Rica. The pressure will certainly be on for La Furia Roja if they start with a loss to Germany and must win their first game immediately.
Luis Enrique’s men secured a first-place finish in their group in the Nations League with a 0-1 win over Portugal. That victory also took place on the road and that too is what qualified them for the knockouts of the competition. The next round will take place during mid-2023, which means we’ll be able to see the champions in action against some top teams from Europe.
Spain vs Costa Rica Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter ended in a 5-0 win for the Spaniards.
- They have a 100% winning record this past decade, barring a single draw.
- They scored two or more goals in every clash since 2010.
- In fact, they slotted in nine goals from the previous three meetings combined.
The 2010 FIFA World Cup Champions have been determined to go all the way more than a decade after their run of success. As defending champions in 2014, they know what it takes to get back on track and start your campaign with an emphatic win.
Even though they are in great form and have the necessary momentum going for them, they still face a much less experienced Costa Rica team.
Furthermore, Costa Rica has had a long time since they’ve been matched up against a top team. That’s not to say other countries aren’t capable of winning, but they have a big disadvantage in this match-up. At the end of the day, they’re going to be timid and nervous with their coach out of the game.
|Spain vs Costa Rica Betting Tips
|Spain to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.75 odd
|Correct Score: Spain 4-0 @ 9.50
|Ansu Fati to Score Anytime @ 2.00.
Watch World cup Live with ExpressVPN
- Easy set up
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Save 49%
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, This Website does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks