Group C will be a widely open for Brazil, Switzerland and Serbia. Today on 27th June Brazil takes on Serbia in the important fixtures of the world cup 2018 as loss here for any team are eliminated from the competition.
Steps to Watch Women's Football World cup Online
- Get a trusted VPN for Football. Go with ExpressVPN (Currently Offering : 3 Months free on annual Plan)
- Download apps and Install to your Device.
- Connect to the United Kingdom server
- Go to BBC iplayer / ITV Hub
- Start watching Women's Football World cup Live stream anywhere!
Free Streaming with Different country Server
Philippe Coutinho who save a day for the brazil in the previous encounter against costa rica at St. Petersburg. So selecao will be trying to go with similar way in their last group stage game an secure their spot for the round of 16.
Serbia Predicted Starting Eleven (4-2-3-1)
Stojkovic – Ivanovic, Milenkovic, Tosic, Kolarov – Milivojevic, Matic – Tadic, Milinkovic-Savic, Kostic – Mitrovic.
Brazil Predicted Starting Eleven (4-3-3)
Alisson – Fagner, Silva, Miranda, Marcelo – Paulinho, Casemiro, Coutinho – Willian, Jesus, Neymar.
Brazil Team News
- Tite forced to replace left-back Danilo who missed out the clash with Costa Rica through injury so this will be plus for the selecao.
- He made timely substitutions introducing Douglas Costa and Roberto Firmino in the second half against Los Ticos and want similar kind of substitution here on today’s game.
- Selecao should to go with 4-3-3 formation here.
Serbia Team News
- Serbia go with one change from the side that defeated Costa Rica 1-0 on the opening fixtures.
- Adem Ljajic gave his place on the flank to Filip Kostic.
- We can expect Torino’s winger to get back to the starting line-up here, while the rest of the squad may go with unchanged.
Watch World cup Live with ExpressVPN
- Easy set up
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Save 49%
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, This Website does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks