Group C will be a widely open for Brazil, Switzerland and Serbia. Today on 27th June Brazil takes on Serbia in the important fixtures of the world cup 2018 as loss here for any team are eliminated from the competition.
Philippe Coutinho who save a day for the brazil in the previous encounter against costa rica at St. Petersburg. So selecao will be trying to go with similar way in their last group stage game an secure their spot for the round of 16.
Serbia Predicted Starting Eleven (4-2-3-1)
Stojkovic – Ivanovic, Milenkovic, Tosic, Kolarov – Milivojevic, Matic – Tadic, Milinkovic-Savic, Kostic – Mitrovic.
Brazil Predicted Starting Eleven (4-3-3)
Alisson – Fagner, Silva, Miranda, Marcelo – Paulinho, Casemiro, Coutinho – Willian, Jesus, Neymar.
Brazil Team News
- Tite forced to replace left-back Danilo who missed out the clash with Costa Rica through injury so this will be plus for the selecao.
- He made timely substitutions introducing Douglas Costa and Roberto Firmino in the second half against Los Ticos and want similar kind of substitution here on today’s game.
- Selecao should to go with 4-3-3 formation here.
Serbia Team News
- Serbia go with one change from the side that defeated Costa Rica 1-0 on the opening fixtures.
- Adem Ljajic gave his place on the flank to Filip Kostic.
- We can expect Torino’s winger to get back to the starting line-up here, while the rest of the squad may go with unchanged.