Argentina vs Saudi Arabia
World Cup 2022 – Group C
Date: Tuesday, 22 November 2022
Kick-off at 11:00 UK/ 12:00 CET
Venue: Lusail Iconic Stadium (Lusail).
Steps to Watch Women's Football World cup Online
- Get a trusted VPN for Football. Go with ExpressVPN (Currently Offering : 3 Months free on annual Plan)
- Download apps and Install to your Device.
- Connect to the United Kingdom server
- Go to BBC iplayer / ITV Hub
- Start watching Women's Football World cup Live stream anywhere!
Free Streaming with Different country Server
Argentina plans to start their World Cup campaign on the right foot when they play Saudi Arabia on Tuesday.
- Scaloni’s men are on a 35 match unbeaten run and their last defeat across all competitions dates back to June 2019.
- Saudi Arabia are yet to taste victory in opening games at the FIFA World Cup and lost 11 of the overall 16 played at the competition.
- Argentina boast 100% win record from four games against Asian teams at the competition.
Argentina is without a doubt the favorite in this competition. They’ve achieved outstanding form and consistency recently, with their last defeat happening more than two years ago. Lionel Scaloni has guided them to 25 victories in the last 35 games, not to mention winning the Copa America and Finalissima titles. These accomplishments give them great confidence going into a global competition like this.
Lionel Scaloni has the youngest age among all the managers at the 2022 FIFA World Cup, coming in at just 44-years-old. Lionel Messi will be the center of attraction in Qatar, as he is getting ready for his sixth straight World Cup. He brings with him a silverware from winning it on his home soil 2019 and is looking to finally add to that tally as he comes off back-to-back disappointing campaigns at World Cups.
They had an excellent qualifying campaign and finished first in the group ahead of Japan and Australia. However, this is a team whose consistency is often susceptible and they sometimes fail to make any impact on the global stage. To make things worse, Saudi Arabia is grouped with Poland and Mexico. It will take a miraculous effort from the players to get anything out of these three matches.
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction
We expect Argentina to crush Saudi Arabia with the team coming into the tournament in the best shape. The Saudis are known for playing some tight defensive football in the Asian zone, but they could get their work cut out by giving most of the possession to a talented team like Argentina.
Lautaro Martinez has had a hot and cold season with Inter Milan in Serie A and Champions League this season. However, this article is backing him to score anytime at the Lusail Iconic Stadium against a moderate team from Asia.
|Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Betting Tips|
|Over 1.5 first half goals @ 2.40|
|Correct Score: Argentina 4-0 @ 10.00 odd|
|Lautaro Martinez to score anytime @ 2.20|
Watch World cup Live with ExpressVPN
- Easy set up
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Save 49%
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, This Website does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks